Location: London - Hybrid working available
Experience required -
- You will either be a part qualified actuary, currently studying your actuarial exams, or have an eagerness to build a varied actuarial skillset
- Reinsurance experience is not necessary but would be highly beneficial
- Experience pricing and modelling transactions within a financial setting e.g. Banking, insurance, reinsurance or consulting
- Analytical and quantitative abilities to understand the numbers
- Excellent writing and communication skills
As a Reinsurance Analyst, your role will involve:
- Working on pension risk transfer and reinsurance pricing
- Developing, analysing and challenging pricing models for both reinsurance and annuities
- Building benefit projection models and developing a strong understanding of the various benefit structures inherent in defined benefit pension schemes
- Working as part of a deal team with senior structurers with the aim of executing reinsurance transactions
- Engaging with internal stakeholders across origination, finance, risk and asset management.
- Contributing to the process of drafting legal agreements and governance papers.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please forward your CV to email@example.com or call me on 020 3861 9124 for more information.