New opportunity to join a leading analytics firm in Westport, Co. Mayo.
Working as part of an experienced team producing data and analysis on consumer banking and payments markets around the world, the Research Analyst will be responsible for delivering high-quality industry research reports covering a wide range of geographic markets.
Developing deep domain knowledge, the Research Analyst will, over time, use their industry expertise to support the wider business through a range of client engagements and thought leadership output.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- Numerical and analytical ability, including strong Excel skills.
- The capacity to condense findings into concise and engaging prose.
- A demonstrable understanding of financial services, preferably consumer finance and the credit card/payments industry.
- Experience of desk-based research.
- The ability to work accurately to plan: good project management skills are essential.
- Experience with databases such as SQL and visualization tools such as Tableau and Power BI are an advantage.