Hybrid - work from home / office. Open to UK location.
- Part/nearly/newly qualified Actuary
- Able to balance the needs of multiple stakeholders and find pragmatic solutions when faced with a range of numerical and regulatory constraints.
- Strong analysis skills to enable confident recommendations to senior actuaries in the team.
- Capable of understanding complex problems and independently finding creative solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong collaboration/interpersonal skills with the ability to deal effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent Excel and other IT skills.
Joining our client as a Research & Development Actuary you will provide actuarial expertise to deliver business objectives as part of the Research & Development division. The R&D division is responsible for product development and pricing, strategic projects, and providing tools and calculations to support growth in new business whilst providing technical actuarial support across the business. You will also support other actuaries within the team whilst also working independently and will develop into a leadership role over time.
Our client offers a fantastic team culture, great benefits & the opportunity to work flexibly. To be considered for this opportunity please send your CV to email@example.com or call 020 3861 9124 for more info.