Oliver James is partnered with a fast growing insurance firm to appoint a Risk Analytic Manager for the business who will be responsible for spearheading the risk modelling culture within the business.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Perform quantitative risk assessments to support business activities
- Build prototypes to aid in the review and challenge of first line activities
- Enhance operational efficiency and reduce operational risk through automation of processes
- Review and challenge the appropriateness of the risk models for their intended purposes
Some Key Requirements:
- 5+ years experience in a quantitative field within financial services developing quantitative models
- 3+ years experience with R/Python
- Qualification in a quantitative discipline (e.g. quantitative finance, actuarial science, mathematics, physics, engineering, economics) and/or Qualified Actuary.
If you would like to be considered for this position, click the apply button below.