- Providing high quality support to our insurance and reinsurance clients both in the UK and globally, either on a consulting basis or via secondment to the client, delivering projects on time and within budget. A key responsibility will be to lead the delivery of these projects.
- Developing and maintaining a good relationship with nominated clients, building and/or maintaining a strong network of contacts in the insurance industry
- Identifying and developing further consultancy opportunities with new and existing clients
- Collaborating across the business (e.g. with Risk Transfer or Investment specialists) to deliver on cross-practice projects
- Helping to promote our insurance offerings to a wider audience, which includes conference speaking and writing articles
- Developing and shaping new propositions to take to our clients and prospects
You will have
- At least 2-6 years PQE although we can be flexible on this
- Significant experience in either risk, capital, investment and ALM work for insurers, either at a consultancy or within industry - you are NOT expected to have experience across all areas.
- Experience of running and planning projects with track record of delivering quality work on schedule
- Flexible in approach and comfortable with working in a changing environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple and sometimes conflicting demands
- Strong personal values, including a commitment to professional and ethical behaviour