- Responsible for delivering process automation solution, by translating operation processes into application development and implementation tasks.
- Work closely with process experts and various business units to analyse and design solutions based on business requirements.
- Develop RPA solution using UiPath
- Configure new RPA process using core workflow principles that are well structured & maintainable.
- In-house web development to improve user experience and workflow.
- Understanding the business requirement, documentation, solution design and automation application development QA - Delivery and maintenance.
- Logical mind set with ability to break down steps of a process.
- Good communication skills and positive attitude.
- Need to work independently in liaison with Operations and IT teams (local and overseas)
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline
- 2+ years IT working experience with developer background
- Proactive and quick learner, independent and proven ability to work under tight target and pressure
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in UIPath is a plus but not mandatory.
- JS / HTML / CSS / MSSQL mandatory/Windows HTA (VB), VS Code, TypeScript (optional)
- Libraries: ReactJS, NodeJS mandatory / NestJS, MaterialUI, Bootstrap,
- Charting libs like Telerik or HighCharts (Optional)
- Expereince in VB.NET (or C#)
- Experience in UiPath (optional)