You will be using architectural principles to apply business solutions using Salesforce Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems. The goal being to unify documentation and drawings to convey relevance to the business and to high-priority business challenges by strategic planning and road mapping for the entire software development life cycle (SDLC). This role will also serve as a coach and mentor to a team of Salesforce professionals.
- 5+ years of Salesforce Experience with Sales and Service Cloud
- Develop customized business solutions to support critical business functions and meet project objectives
- Partner with Business Development team, Technical Architects and Consultants to Develop detailed estimates, architecture and scopes for statements of work for clients requests and projects
- Understand technology architecture, articulate solution alternatives, and employ data-based recommendations and best practices.
- Organize and lead business design sessions and prepare business design documentation for features planned for a release
- Provide visualization of solution concepts for internal team members and clients
- Analyze highly complex requirements, provide feedback for developers to ensure the code meets the business solution requirements.
- Understand client processes and how they related to Salesforce or other relate product functionality
- In-depth understanding of Service Cloud/case management functionality
- Demonstrate the ability to interpret and implement roadmap plans and enterprise-level Architecture
- Experience identifying complexity across domains/functions and formulating appropriate technical solutions toward achieving business objectives