The SAP Payroll Functional Consultant has the overall accountability with respect the technical and functional implementation of the project. He or she should be able to apply best practices, country specific knowledge, and technical know-how to ensure that the solution fits the client's requirements and specifications.
- The Functional Consultant is accountable to the quality and timeliness of the functional implementation of the project he or she is assigned with.
- Lead overall architecture definition, and deliverables planning for the project assigned
- Contribute and lead efforts to the solution design, review and alignment of deliverables, and ensure his/her project team adhere to all standards
- Ensure proficiency and quality in the configuration, use and deployment of OM/PA/PY/TM modules in the project currently assigned with
- Provide subject matter expertise to all technical and functional resources assigned in the project
- Provide deliverables and project objectives to functional and technical resources assigned to the project Mentoring project resources
- Act as the primary escalation point within the project for all project issues related to functional implementation
- Ensure that lessons learned activities from a functional and technical point of view are completed
- SAP Payroll Functional/Technical implementation and configuration experience
- Extensive leadership and implementation experience on SAP Payroll implementations
- Exceptional understanding of UK Payroll Proven proficiency with SAP configuration and implementation
- Possess consulting skills, including conducting business needs analysis and mastery of enterprise solutions design
- Exceptional analytical capabilities and attention to detail while maintaining overall understanding of the big picture Proven ability to effectively respond to changing and conflicting priorities
- Proven ability to thrive in an environment in which resources may be limited and time-lines are short