If you have a challenge-oriented mindset and you are a Team Player, keep reading!
My client is currently looking for a security architect eager to learn and ready for challenges.
The company is an International Finance company. Located in Brussels, it is easily accessible, and with an structural homeworking (3 days / week) perfect work-life balance. Moreover, they offer flexible working hours, you can then choose to work whenever you want and have an organised daily life.
This company focuses on growth and is therefore future-oriented. They will enhance you to work with the latest technologies and to get certified, which will give you the chance to become a brilliant security architect.
Security Architect - The Job
- You will develop the ideal IT infrastructure Security and check it with Your fellow Architects
- You will execute the designed architecture
- You will oversee a good relationship between the architects to make sure that the infrastructure architecture goes hand in hand with the entire IT architecture
- You will participate to operational meetings and give insight to colleagues and partners
- You will evaluate the ongoing IT operational environment to make sure that the architecture is completely secure
- You will suggest solutions regarding the security policies
- You will apply the security standards
- You will evaluate changes and demands regarding security
Security Architect - Your Profile
- You have a Bachelor or Master's degree in IT and 5 years of experience in Security
- You speak French OR Dutch AND English
- You have a Security & Architecture knowledge
- You are intrigued by the latest trends regarding architecture, technology, and industry
- You can challenge the operational teams
- You have analytic skills, good communication and you are dynamic and challenging
Security Architect - The Offer
- A gratifying work environment in constant growth
- A nice salary with lot of advantages such as a company car with a fuel card, a laptop and phone with subscription, meal vouchers, insurances (hospitalization and Group), etc.
- Flexible working hours + homeworking