Our client is one of the biggest HK listed companies with over 10,000 employees around the world.
- Managing IT policies/standards; governance IT key controls & IT auditing
- Develop and maintain security awareness program
- Track and inspect cyber security compliance of all IT functions, deliver compliance assessment report
- Participate in infrastructure, application and security project and implementation
- Relevant degree holder with at least 5 years' of IT cybersecurity experience
- Professional security certification such as CISA, CISM or CRISC over 2 years
- Hand-on IT security and compliance assessment experience within in-house IT function is a must