Location: Birmingham - minimum 2 days per week office time
Competitive Salary, 38 days holiday
*NO STUDY SUPPORT PROVIDED*
*NO VISA SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE*
Oliver James has recently partnered with one of the industry's leading providers of business process services for the Life industry. We are recruiting an Actuarial Technician to sit within the Liquidity Management Team. Our client is at the forefront of the Life insurance industry and is known for offering fantastic support and development for employees, as well as offering a host of fantastic employee benefits.
You will be joining an inclusive team that offers flexibility, hybrid working and a great working culture. As part of your day to day in your role, you will:
- Ensure timely and accurate production of the MI on the liquidity positions. This will include analysing the outputs from the model and producing draft MI packs together with commentary.
- Completion of necessary controls and validations to ensure that inputs are accurate and complete.
- Undertake project work and other tasks such as stress testing to support the development of robust and effective financial reporting.
- Regularly working to defined and tight timescales whilst maintaining professional standards.
- Ensure compliance with relevant procedures and processes and maintain evidence/audit trail as required.
This role does not require you to study the actuarial exams, and will not offer any support in order to complete them.
To be considered you will need; strong technical finance ability, proven ability to adapt in an ever changing financial services environment.