Oliver James has partnered with a private equity fund to appoint a Senior AML Specialist who will be involved every aspect of the AML/KYC checks, remediation project, ongoing monitoring.
The successful candidate can expect to be seen as a key member of the team, involved in all matters. Internal processes and procedures are continuously evolving, and the successful candidate would have the opportunity to contribute to this growth.
Some key Responsibilities
* Managing and performing AML/KYC set ups and documentation review.
* First line of review for FATCA and CRS as well as investigation of trigger events.
* Writing client risk assessments, memos, and exceptions.
* Ownership of ongoing monitoring activities.
* Work closely with the on-boarding team to ensure clients are on-boarded in an efficient manner whilst meeting our due diligence obligations.
* Relationship management with clients, MLRO, internal and external stakeholders
Some key Requirements
* Completed bachelor's degree
* Relevant working experience in AML.
* Highly motivated team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to deliver solutions to complex issues.