Senior Consultant - NJ - REMOTE AVAILABLE
How do you feel about picking your next career move?
Top 20 Advisory firm, one of the fastest growing Accounting firms in the US. Current Annual Revenue of $320m, with modeled predictions having them at $3B by 2030. Strong business emphasis on individual growth/progression
Advisory position, focused on exposing you to all areas of Accounting & Finance (Projects in FP&A, Technical Accounting, CFO/Controllerships, and M&A/Deals), targeting 45 hour work week & positive WL balance
Hybrid OR Remote w/ 25% travel
- Assisting the team with buy-side and sell-side financial due diligence for PE and strategic corporate buyers and sellers
- Analyze historical financial statements and evaluate operational trends
- Participate in client meetings and site visits while interacting with top-level management
- Assist in the preparation of client deliverables and analysis
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification, or progress towards, preferred.
- Required: Minimum of 3 years of relevant technical / strategic accounting experience.
- Required: Minimum of 2 busy seasons in external audit with a Big 4 or large Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Firm.
Looking for people who are high energy, flexible, and enthusiastic with a strong commitment to exceed client expectations.
Interested? Please contact Kiona Bertram at (646)398-6913 or email email@example.com