My client is a Market Leading Insurer, with a strong and focused initiative on Digital and Technology advancement within the Industry. We are inviting talented Business Audit Managers with a focus in Investments to join the team, where you'll be part of the exciting phase that we're in right now.
Scopes & Responsibilities:
- Support the delivery of an appropriate risk-based audit plan, based on a detailed understanding of the risks facing the business for the area of responsibility and for relevant themed reviews
- Manage audit focus through applying risk analysis skills and professional judgement to identify areas for in-depth review
- Professional audit or accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA, CIA or equivalent) or working toward a qualification or equivalent business experience required.
- CII or other insurance / asset management qualification preferred.
- 10-15 years of experience in an audit firm or consulting firm in Investment / asset management company or financial institution or regulation institution.