Purpose of the position
This position is responsible for gathering the main business requirements & collating, validating & maintaining people related data. These requirements, supported by the underlying data will inform the functional level organisation design & the services that are offered to colleagues by the wider organisation.
This role has multiple Senior Business Analysis activities, Including:
- Meeting business needs by extracting requirements from stakeholders to inform the businesses service provision.
- Documenting 'As is' business processes, producing process maps across all levels of the organisation, documenting process models & other supporting documents, whilst still working with stakeholders to design & document the 'To Be' State.
- Developing & manipulating data collections from the main core business systems to ensure an accurate capture of key people related statistics, including departmental headcounts, spans, layers & job family statistics.
- Working with cross departmental teams to find the best way to design new processes & solve process-related issues.
- Supporting using technical & analytical data to provide the organisation with the ability to fully exploit its information resource
- Responsible for managing individual and collective team performance and behaviours by ensuring clear objectives, stretch targets and metrics are set to evidence "effective performance"
- Represent business analysis at project steering and leadership meetings providing clear updates and recommendations in appropriate detail for the senior management audience
- Accountable for shaping, planning and monitoring the work of several BAs on one complex project or across several simultaneous smaller projects, ensuring delivery to time and budget, re-planning and agreeing new deadlines when priorities change.
- Strong experience using business analysis tools and techniques
- Knowledge and understanding of Business needs, with an ability to maintain and establish a high level of customer trust.
- Analysing and communicating data to a wide range of audiences within the business.
- Strong Stakeholder management skills
- Self motivated, proactive, customer focused, excellent organisational skills