Cloud Solutions / DevOps Engineer
The Enterprise Technology SRE Chapter is critical to the success of our clients cloud adoption. The SRE team implements, manages and improves a complex and advanced kubernetes system spanning multiple clouds, public and private. As a natural extension of this system, the team also ensures that the hosted web applications and microservices are healthy, monitored and designed to scale. These goals are achieved through highly integrated relationships with the kubernetes solution development teams, application support teams and our vendor partners
- Experience with enabling and managing cloud services, usage, and optimizations
- 4+ years software engineering with a focus on CI/CD and release management
- Experience with enabling and managing cloud services, usage and optimization
- 4+ years experience designing, implementing and managing Kubernetes (EKS, AKS)
- 4+ years experience managing solutions as code by using GIT
- 2+ years with Jenkins
- 2+ years with Shell Scripting
- 3+ years experience in 24x7 production environments.
- Experiencewith programing languages such as Python and Go
- Experience designing, implementing and hosting solutions based in AWS and/or Azure
- AWS, Azure and/or Kubernetes certifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related sciences - or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years IT experience
Please send your resume ASAP if this role is of interest, contract to hire is also an option.