Oliver James is currently working with one of Ireland's leading Insurance companies, that is looking to hire a Senior Compliance Officer.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well known company in a key compliance and regulatory role, working very closely with the Senior Compliance Manager and Head of Compliance.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Assisting with compliance monitoring & review to ensure compliance with internal policies and external regulation, (specifically in relation to business in UK)
- Planning and delivery of Compliance training such as GDPR & Conflicts of Interest
- Review and assess compliance requirements on significant projects, ensuring all legal and regulatory requirements are being considered and included
- Assisting with regulatory returns
- Previous Compliance experience within Insurance or Financial Services
- Exposure to / Knowledge of the UK legal and regulatory environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
My client is offering a very competitive package including, bonuses, pension, remote / hybrid working and other benefits.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please click the apply button below. Alternatively, reach out on the below details for a confidential conversation about the position before applying on;
firstname.lastname@example.org | +35314854596