We are looking for Cyber Security Test Manager to join a reputable and rapidly expanding consultancy. This company is already a leader in their field and are not expanding across America as well!
This is a new senior role within the business to head up their team of highly technical security consultants who provide a variety of web application testing, penetration tests, vulnerability assessments and technical risk assessments to their clients.
You would primarily be working with these consultant and the sales division in selling their services from a pre-sales perspective.
This role will involve providing accurate assessments of clients requirements to develop and propose the best solution and service - further ensuring the effective delivery of the testing solutions.
- To develop innovative programmes & Cyber Security roadmaps as per the customer requirements
- Work on improvements for currently provided security services - continuous enhancements of existing material and assets
- Identify new technologies and guide the direction of the InfoSec Team
- Manage & Lead the team
- Design new penn testing programmes and proposals
- Manage technical relationship with clients
Skills & Experience:
- A strong Penatration Testing background with experience in multi sector organisations
- Experience leading or managing a team
- Comprehensive experience of the pen testing process from end to end is essential
- Technical experience with complex web application and infrastructure penn testing
- Experience with Metasploit, Kali Linux, AWS and Azure
- An understanding of Application development (C. C#, C++, Java, etc) is desired
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a company where you will play a key part in their growth moving forward!
Fully remote, this role is paying up to £90k plus benefits! - click apply or email email@example.com for more details!