Senior Data Engineer | Azure Data Factory | Specialty Insurer
My client is a Specialty Insurance firm based in London and they are looking to appoint a Senior Data Engineer who can be integral to their Technology and Data Transformation programme.
They are in the process of migrating their data from On Premise to the Azure Cloud and they need a Data Engineer who has experience across the Microsoft Technology Stack.
- Strong experience developing databases, procedures, views, functions, etc. in MS SQL Server.
- Strong experience developing ETL packages with MS SSIS.
- Experience working with code repositories for version control for database objects and SSIS packages.
- Experience with Azure DevOps for Agile/SCRUM development practices.
- Experience with configuration of CI/CD pipelines in Azure DevOps.
- Experience with migration of SQL "on-prem"/VM-based databases to Azure SQL instances.
- Experience with Azure Data Factory development.
- Experience working with financial systems in Insurance or related industry.
If you're ready to take the next step in your career and drive positive change, we invite you to apply now with your updated CV and a brief cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and skills. Join a team that values data-driven insights and offers exciting opportunities for professional development.