We are looking for an experienced Database / SQL Developer to join a reputable and leading organisation! This company has adopted a cloud first approach and are mid way through their transformation towards the cloud!
The DataWarehouse environment is at the beginning of that journey and therefore you will be responsible for the technical data presentation, operations and day-to-day delivery of services across the data environment whilst working on the migrations & transformations to the cloud
We are looking for an experienced SQL focused professional who is looking to take that next step in their own career towards a cloud focused environment. You don't need to have lots of hands on experience now but a strong desire to learn and drive forwards in that direction!!
- To Design & deliver data services & solutions across a complex environment
- Cloud migration and management through AWS and Azure, utilising their SQL Server estate and AWS Aurora
- To establish & drive ETL pipelines using tools such as Spark, Hadoop etc
- To prepare non structured data into areas such as data factories / lakes etc
- To develop excellent scripting skills with Python, SQL, PowerShell etc
- Successfully engage with stakeholders , communicating with both technical and non-technical managers
You will have a strong knowledge of MS SQL, SQL Servers, SQL Management Studio etc with experience acting as a senior member within a team. Although there will be no line management responsibilities yet, you will help to mentor and coach your colleagues!
Mostly remote, you just need to be willing to travel to Manchester as needed for ad -hoc requirements!
Click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details