Our client is looking for candidates having IT technical support experience (L2 and L3) in VMWare (warehouse and AirWatch). This is permanent role.
- Be responsible to provide 2nd or 3rd level technical support on the current remote working and virtual desktop infrastructure platforms (VMWare Workspace One UEM, Citrix, VDI Technology). Handle incident resolutions and complications from service requests.
- Support the project delivery tasks on remote working and virtual desktop infrastructure solutions and development
- Liaise with Project team, Service Providers and/or vendor to manage project deliverables by prioritizing, tracking, and completing assigned tasks.
- Follow through the company's PDLC (Product development life cycle) framework.
- Communicate with management on any outstanding incident/problem, identify and alert the management on any issues related to the platforms under the team's support scope and recommend technical solutions
- Handle escalation and monitoring project related activities
- Work with the cross-functional teams to ensure company's compliance standards are followed
- Experience in technical administration and implementation in related technologies.
- Administration and/or implementation experience (either as in-house or vendor team) in medium to large-scale enterprise across multiple geographical location and working with technical vendors and external service providers.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with other team members and stakeholders.
- Excellent oral and written communication skill
- Ability to multi-task between daily tasks and ad hoc project work
- Solid domain knowledge in one or more of the following: VMWare Workspace One UEM, VMWare AirWatch, Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure technology.
- Technical Certification in one or more of the mentioned technologies will be of added advantage.
- Knowledge in best practice Project Management and/or IT Service Management will be of added advantage.