You will be required to consistently produce credible, well researched, right first-time analytics in order to ensure senior management receive quality analytics and can drive performance
- Lead the FP&A strategy across a division of the business, proactively managing the relationships to steer change management and senior management decision support.
- Manage the provision of expense reports and underlying analysis into the respective division, ensuring requirements are met and delivered according to timetables set.
- Lead the financial planning and reforecasting process across the division's cost base
- Challenge expense plans to ensure delivery within budgets and work with senior management to identify and implement cost saving initiatives
- Lead ad hoc operational efficiency projects to significantly improve financial discipline and commercial awareness across the division
- Establish FP&A expectations and drive new design and standardization across a complex business decision matrix
- Work in conjunction with the wider FP&A team to continually update and improve all management reporting including design of new reporting, adaptation of existing reporting and establishing best practice
- Direct the preparation and consolidation of the respective division's budget to support achievement of overall finance plan.
- Manage the provision of regular standardized management information to business heads and support all ad hoc analysis as required to support and inform decision making
- Proactively adopt a customer focus approach and capture feedback on the quality of service-level delivery to these key stakeholders
- Manage the delivery of full monthly commentary, analysis, and communication of managed expenses across the respective division.
- Extensive leadership and line management experience.
- Extensive FP&A and management accounting experience in a business facing, client support role.
- Project management and change management experience, to bring best practice to the role.
- Proven experience of making impactful, finance to business presentations.
- Proven successful track record of managing a team of professional and motivated staff
- Significant post qualified experience in industry or financial services.