We are looking for an Senior Insight Analyst to join a reputable and rapidly expanding business based in central Liverpool.
This role will give you the freedom to delve into a variety of complex data sets for you to translate into meaningful & highly impactful actionable insights and be part of improving the wider business strategy!
- Monitor different points within the business and reporting opportunities for improvements in conversion and engagement
- Utilise analytics tools to analyse and interpret complex data to formulate useful insights to improve performance across the business
- Use advanced analytical skills for recommendations within recruitment, customer behaviours, day-to-day, campaign planning and other marketing activities
- Develop strong knowledge of database structures and business data tube efficient and accurate in your role
- Keep update with new techniques within analysis to improve them within the wider business
Skills & Experience
- Visualising data and ability to use a wide variety of analytical tools to simplify complex data
- Statistical techniques for segmentation and targeting
- Microsoft Excel / Google Analytics
- SQL Server management studio or similar
- Power BI and Data visualisation tools
- Relevant degree (Computer Science/Statistics or similar)
- Strong Communication skills
- Eye for detail, positive attitude, self-started mentality
- Understanding for basic ecommerce websites/campaign data would be a plus
- Experience of Python/ R would be a plus
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable business and to be a senior figure on their insights team! Currently fully remote, and looking at 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home in the future.
Click apply or email email@example.com for more details!