Due to continuing growth, our client is seeking to hire in their Investor Relations department in Dublin City Centre.
- Reviewing work of Investor Relations administration staff and ensuring the rules and representations of the fund are adhered to.
- Proactively managing the team's daily workflow and ensuring set deadlines are met.
- Completing monthly and ad hoc reports upon request and ensuring a high level of accuracy is achieved at all times.
- Working closely with and supporting Account Manager in ensuring the smooth running of the team and the ongoing adherence to procedures and processes.
- Building and maintaining relationship with the client and acting as an escalation point when Account Manager is unavailable.
- Processing capital transactions over the month end period.
- Updating of NAV, reporting to investors and maintaining share register.
- Assisting auditors and other fund participants and advisors.
- Liaising with investors in relation to anti-money laundering documentation.
The successful the candidate will have:
- Prior Shareholder Services experience
- Excellent remuneration and career prospects.