Want to work at one of the largest Dutch Financial Institutions? Want to be active in their global head office? Then this could be your next role.
IT audit risk and control specialist who leads and delivers complex IT audit assignments as scheduled across my client worldwide. As Senior IT Auditor you are responsible and accountable for planning, execution and reporting of audit activity accordance with internal standards, professional standards and guidelines. In this role you ensure that the established Audit Methodology is consistently followed on all audit projects. You also ensure that the audit reports include problem resolution and process improvement suggestions in addition to audit findings. Furthermore, you will contribute and participate in Global IT Audits in which you are responsible for the completion of the thematic audits in Corporate Center and supported country units. Lastly, you assist with the consolidation of Internal Audit reports and progress into reporting for the quarterly NV Management and Supervisory Board.
Internal Audit forms the Third Line of Defense within the internal control structure at my client and provides its opinions and advice to Boards, Audit Committees, executive leaders and senior management, both at Group level and for individual businesses. The position exists to ensure that Group Internal Audit is capable of fulfilling its responsibility to provide Audit Assurance over IT related topics for the Corporate Center and other entities worldwide where needed.
What are they looking for:
As IT Auditor you are a highly analytic yet pragmatic IT audit expert, which includes the ability to inspire people and lead change across a national and global matrix structure - the ability to work as part of a team and 'roll up his/her sleeves' if required in order to get the job done. Strong leadership skills, ability to communicate clearly and concisely with global internal and external stakeholders.
Moreover, you have the following qualifications:
- Master's degree in Management Information Systems or similar computing science / business degree or Accounting / Finance / Business degree with computing experience. in addition to Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Registered EDP Auditor (RE), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or related certifications.
- Minimum of 5 years' work experience in an international audit environment within IT Audit at one of the big 4 accountancy firms.
- Strong knowledge of IT standards (e.g. ISO 27001, PCI-DSS), frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ITIL), technical systems and emerging technology.
- Strong knowledge of current and emerging technologies.
- Strong understanding of what being a trusted business partner in a service orientated audit function means, including experience building strong relationships with key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation.
- Sound knowledge of IT risk management and IT audit principles and an understanding of audit philosophy, methods and techniques e.g. flow charting, interviewing, presentation, reporting.
- Significant and diverse audit experience working in financial services or Big 4 practice.
- Demonstrable experience of working independently on internal audit reviews as well as in a team environment.
- Willingness to travel up to 30%.