Skillful, motivated, and looking for new opportunities - read the proposition below:
I am looking for an experienced system engineer to join its Infrastructure team.
My client is a high-performance, secure IT environment which offers to any type of society the possibility to no longer need a local infrastructure.
You will therefore be able to work remotely without any technical constraints. This means you can work from home or wherever you want! You won't be in traffic jams at rush hour anymore.
This company located in Brussels offers you the possibility to work with the latest technologies. You will from then on become an expert in your field.
Senior IT Engineer - The Job
- You will be responsible for the update of the platform
- You will integrate new business applications in the application catalogue
- You will create technical documents to explain them to customers for proper handling of software, a computer service, etc.
- You will make a fine analysis of incidents to offer ways of improving our products to reduce technical problems.
- You will contribute to process improvement projects (process reviews, ticketing systems, organizational issues, etc.)
Senior IT Engineer - Your Profile
- You have a bachelor's or Master's degree in IT and significant experience in IT support
- You speak French OR Dutch and speak fluent English
- You have in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Server and Microsoft Exchange environments
- You have Technical expertise: Office 365, Active Directory, Sharepoint Teams, Network Management, Powershell, Server Administrator, TCP/IP
- You are team spirit minded, a good listener, and have good communication
Senior IT Engineer - The Offer
- A permanent contract in a growing Made in Belgium company
- A nice salary (depending on your experience) with lots of advantages, like a company car, insurance, meal vouchers, laptop, phone subscription, etc.
- The possibility to work anywhere you want