My client, a leading Insurance company with a large global presence is currently seeking to hire a Senior IT Project Manager as they are on the cusp of a huge Change Transformation Programme.
Some key accountabilities of this role are:
- Define, plan, and lead large to complex projects to deliver the strategic goals.
- Provide leadership and oversight on cross functional project teams
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key stakeholders
- Provide strategic input to the PMO to drive improvements in delivery, structure, and ways of working
Criteria for the role:
- Ideally 7+ years' experience in a project management and delivery role
- Comprehensive project management experience with experience of organisational change and Finance function projects, an advantage.
- Qualification in Project Management required e.g., Prince 2 / PM
- Agile training/qualification, and/or experience
- Strong PowerPoint and project management tools
- Change management experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a company with a proven track record of stability during uncertain times, who promotes work life balance with excellent career progression!
Please apply below and we can set up a confidential conversation.