For one of my clients based in Brussels in the healthcare sector, I am looking for a SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER.
As a Senior Java Developer, you will be responsible for supporting the team in developing and adapting applications, with a primary focus on Java development.
This role offers the chance to work on the development of their application within an organization that values work-life balance and provides flexible working options and long-term career.
SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER - THE JOB
- Develop and adapt applications, with a focus on Magnolia and Java development.
- Ensure a clear understanding of all project requirements.
- Translate functional and business analyses into programming language and architecture.
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders on functional analyses.
- Craft high-quality code in the agreed-upon programming language.
- Apply test-driven development (TDD) principles.
- Conduct software testing in an integrated environment using Agile methodologies.
- Document software components and communicate potential issues to functional analysts.
- Evaluate the impact of potential changes on software modules.
SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER - THE PROFILE
- Language Requiremnets FR + (EN,NL)
- 5+ years of experience as a Java developer, with a strong emphasis on Spring/Spring Boot frameworks.
- Proficiency in Spring 5 (MVC, Webflow), RESTful web services, Hibernate, Maven, Git, JavaEE (Servlet, JPA, JDBC), and related technologies.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and unit testing.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies, particularly Scrum.
- Practical experience with DevOps and microservices is a valuable asset.
- Access to a variety of training programs to enhance your skills.
- A supportive and collaborative team environment
- A long-term career opportunity with room for growth and development.
If you are a Senior Java Developer seeking a challenging and long-term career opportunity , I encourage you to apply and be part of their team.
Leslie Simon 02 588 10 80 & Leslie.firstname.lastname@example.org