Software Engineer - Java Developer - Inside IR35
Location: Hybrid - WFH / London
Daily Rate: £800 p/day Inside IR35
I am currently working with a leading London based, Asset Manager that are looking for a Java focused Software Engineer to join their Currency Product team ASAP.
You will need experience working with FX Trading E/OMS, or working with global trading models and integration's.
With extensive technical and communication skills, you will:
- Participate in the design and build of greenfield applications and tools as well as the existing set of applications we are looking to enhance.
- Work with Product Owners, BAs and UX in the discovery and understanding of problems faced by our users and the value drivers for our business.
- Code as part of a team with frequent peer reviews.
- Provide technical advice to other developers and take an active role in designing new technical standards.
- Assess and recommend architectural patterns based on functional and non-functional requirements.
- Present information concisely to individuals within and outside of the Technology function.
- Mentor the wider team to support the Tech Lead and other Senior Developers helping us to raise our game.
Key Skills Required:
- Extensive Java experience
- Demonstrable track record as a senior developer having experience with:
- Web services and REST API design.
- Distributed version control systems (e.g. Git).
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (e.g. Gradle / Artifactory / TeamCity).
- Building User facing applications working with UX researchers and designers.
- You understand and believe in the fundamentals: OOP, SOLID principles, Clean Code.
- You like working in long standing, self-organising, cross-functional Agile teams that can control and influence how and what they build.
The business has a flat structure and operates a flexible working model. Employees well-being is a top priority to the business.
Please get in touch on 020 3861 9148 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.