I am currently working with an International Law Firm in London with flexible/hybrid working as they have several offices across the UK. Working closely with the Head of Tax, this role with have sole responsibility for the firms UK and International VAT reporting.
- Provide technical advice to UK and regional offices on indirect tax issues
- Assist with the development and implementation of global/regional billing policies where required
- Improve VAT and Goods and Services Tax (GST) reporting processes for UK and regional offices
- Resolve matters relating to client issues and work with offices to improve billings processes
- Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA or CTA
- Experience of Indirect taxes such as VAT and GST
- Knowledge of billing systems within an international group
- Legal background would be preferred but Consultancy experience would also be considered
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.