Oliver James are representing in a major insurance group in the search for a Qualified Actuary to join the Capital Management team as a Senior Manager
This is a 6 month temporary position. You will lead a Risk Modelling methodology team (7 people in the UK and oversight of a small team overseas)
You will be responsible for sense checking and reviewing, to ensure polished outputs are presented to committees/stakeholders
Salary: £110-135,000 per annum (Pro-rata) + Bonus and Benefits
Start: Ideally by November 2021
Location: London - ideally 1 or 2 days per week in the office
- The successful candidate will oversee a team of 7 actuaries/students in London, and the work of a small offshore team.
- This will involve distributing work, overseeing delivery, ensuring quality of output and supporting the team in their professional development.
- The candidate will also be expected to positively contribute to delivery across a range of project and business-as-usual responsibilities, with a focus on model methodology development and optimisation within the economic capital modelling space.
- Qualified Actuary with at least 5 years PQE
- 10+ years experience in life insurance including experience at a senior level.
- Strong knowledge of Capital management, particularly economic capital modelling
- Previous experience managing a team of actuaries
- Excellent attention to detail to sense check and review
- Stakeholder management
Please apply today or contact Chris Armstrong at Chris.Armstrong@oliverjames.com
Oliver James specialise in Actuarial Recruitment globally, and look forwards to your application.