Senior .Net Developer - Full Time - Seattle
My client, a market leading Investment Manager, are looking for an experienced .Net Developer to join their growing Portfolio Management Engineering team.
Here are the details:
* Deliver maintainable, testable and reusable production quality code in a corporate financial environment using Agile development practices
* Use technical expertise combined with business acumen to envision and implement solutions to strategic business challenges, thereby using technology to differentiate in the market.
* Work directly with business units to implement features in existing software as well as to build new prototypes and software solutions
* Optimize application performance and stability by anticipating, investigating, and resolving problems ahead of time
* Conceptualize and be able to articulate solutions to team members and clients
* Take responsibility for the analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation of complex technical systems
* Consistently find and deliver new ways to develop and improve processes and technologies
* Act as a primary contact for users to address development questions and concerns
* Perform additional duties as assigned
* Perform all responsibilities in accordance with Core Competencies
* Bachelor's degree in technical or business discipline, or equivalent work or education-related experience required. Advanced degree preferred.
* Minimum 5 years of Software Development experience required.
* Experience collaborating with multiple teams, including business unit teams, to deliver solutions through all phases of the SDLC required.
* Full stack development experience including UI, web, middle-tier, and database required.
* SQL database schema design and development experience required.
* Strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies required.
* Proven ability to stay current with emerging technologies as well as with new applications of existing technologies through work experience, academics, or self-study required.
* Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery required.
* Financial services experience preferred.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interface with all domains and seniority levels in the organization.
* Experience with Git version control preferred.
* Full time hours required, with additional hours as necessary.
* Ability to communicate clearly and build trusted relationships with others
* Ability to take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency and enthusiasm
* Ability to ensure the (external or internal) client's perspective is a driving force behind decisions and actions.
* Ability to be a collaborative team player with the ability to interact well with all levels of internal and external personnel and adapt to rapidly changing requirements
If you are interested please respond with an updated resume.