SENIOR .NET DEVELOPER / ARCHITECT - BRING YOU EXPERTISE TO THE COMPANY
For one of my clients based in Brussels, I am looking for an EXPERIENCED .NET DEVELOPER who particularly enjoys working on a real time environement. This position is for a .NET developer with architecture knowledges.
This company, one of the leaders in his sector, is well known for its structure. They offer a wide variety of opportunities to develop your skills, allowing you to become even more of an expert in your field. By joining their stimulating work environment, you will be involved in projects that will ensure a growing into Belgian Transport.
If you join their team; you will be based in Brussels Depending on the evolution of the situation, the company also grants remote working in order to guarantee you a non-negligible work-life balance.
SENIOR .NET DEVELOPER - THE JOB :
- Maintain the existing .NET application used to manage real time application
- Analyze and resolve incidents
- Translate business needs into technical requirements
- Develop new features
- Conduct Architecture design.
- Conduct code reviews
- Guide & coach Juniors
- Documents and evolve the technical architecture.
SENIOR .NET DEVELOPER - THE PROFILE :
- A relevant computer science degree
- In-depth knowledge of .NET , C# , Azure Devops & Cloud, DDD, ASP.NET , SQL , Etc..
- Knowledge of Testing
- Knowledge of Angular
- Knowledge of Functional Analyses
- Strong communication skills to work with team members or other departments
- Proven experience in application development and integration
- Knowledge and affinity with the real time development is a big plus
- A desire to learn and share your knowledge
- English skills are essential (B2 minimum) as well as Dutch or French
- Be flexible
- Minimum 10 years of experience.