Do you thrive in a busy environment? Do you have experience in Fund Operations and managing teams?
For our fund platform, we're looking for someone like that to:
- coordinate closely with the Product Development team in on-boarding new providers and investment funds to our platform
- supervise a team of Product Management Specialists and oversee our operational activities
- manage fund lifecycle events and regulatory reporting
- monitor platform service providers and drive service quality in line with SLA terms
- review and drive solutions for both the business and the fund umbrellas to ensure ongoing compliance with business plan
You'll be working in the Product Management team based in Dublin.
The Product Management team operates in a collaborative environment to manage the day to day operations/lifecycle activities for multiple funds launched on our fund platform, covering Irish, Cayman and Luxembourg domiciled structures.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That's why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
- graduate preferably in Finance or related discipline (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or CFA is highly desirable
- 10+ years fund industry experience is preferred (ManCo, UCITS, back or middle office) or Big 4 Audit firm (specializing in financial services)
- experience operating at management level
- detailed understanding of fund operations and investment instruments including Over The Counter swaps.
- excellent communicator with the ability to challenge, influence and operate in cross divisional environment
- determined and solution focused with excellent analytical skills and a high attention to detail
- experience in operational process streamlining and automation would be beneficial
An excellent opportunity to work as part of a ManCo as well as a close and well run team