Oliver James have been engaged by a leading Life insurer who require an experienced Actuarial contractor to support as a Senior Risk Manager on a day-rate contract basis
The ideal contractor will have experience managing actuarial teams of 5-10 people, and a background in Capital/Risk.
Location: Hybrid working - ideally 2 days per week in London.
Rate: £1000 - £1300
Status: Inside IR35
Duration: 12 month initial contract
Assignment: Oversee a team of up to 7 Actuaries/students who are responsible for:
- Group-wide economic capital modelling methodology standards
- Market risk modelling methodology and assumptions
- Oversight of business unit risk
- Maintaining and developing the capital modelling engines
- Production of group RSG files
- Qualified Life Actuary with significant PQE experience, or equivalent qualified by experience.
- Significant knowledge of Capital modelling methodology and/or market and credit Risk.
- Demonstratable team leadership experience
Please apply today or contact Ella Halliday with a copy of your CV at email@example.com