Senior Salesforce Developer
Exciting Growth within the Salesforce Team
£60,000 - £75,000
We are currently looking for a Salesforce Developer to join one of clients, they are one of the fastest growing technology start-ups in the UK. The role is providing amazing growth and progression opportunities along side a great collaborative culture.
Salesforce Developer- Responsibilities :
- You will be the Salesforce expect that designs, developers and delivers the core product.
- Supporting a team of junior developers and do code reviews
- Design impactful products
- Implement customizations on the including: Lightning Web Components using the Lightning Design System, Apex, and declarative platform tools (Flow).
Senior Salesforce Administrator - Requirements:
- A creative problem solver who loves experimentation
- Strong business analysis and product skills alongside technical salesforce mastery
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team.
- 4+ years of Salesforce.com implementation experience
- Salesforce.com certifications: PD I
- Strong understanding of Salesforce architecture, patterns and knowledge of the wider Salesforce ecosystem (integration patterns, architecture styles, data security)
- Strong experience in LWC, Apex and Triggers, particularly within Community Cloud
- Comprehensive understanding of security concepts and secure coding techniques
- Experience with development technologies including ETL tools and REST APIs
- Experience in building and managing CI/CD flows using SFDX and github.
- Hands on experience working with relational databases
- node.js and AWS knowledge is desirable.