A leading management consulting firm is currently looking for an experienced SAP Consultant to help and lead the global project for their client. Their are very flexible with your current location as long as you are open to relocate to Singapore - a key market in Asia at the moment.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in any related field with approximately 5 -15 years of related work experience.
- 5 years of experience working with the SAP Project Systems (PS), minimum 1 year experience with FICO and Project Accounting
- Familiarity with SAP Variant Configuration, batch management, MRP and warehouse management.
- Experience executing a business blueprint and documenting business requirements as well as functional specifications.
- Development of project documentation, requirements gathering and project management methodology experience required.
- Experience with SAP S4 Hana is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating enterprise domain knowledge with technology skills.
- Demonstrate characteristics of a forward thinker and self-starter that thrives on new challenges and adapts quickly to learning new knowledge.
- Ability to lead a team of consulting professionals on multiple projects
If you are interested to explore, please apply and one of our consultant will reach out ASAP.