Title: Senior ServiceNow Developer
*Secret clearance required- Federal Client
Interview Process: 2-3 rounds
Minimum of 3 years of experience within ITSM/ServiceNow
The client Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At client, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
client is currently seeking a Senior Specialist to join our Federal Advisory practice.
- Perform configuration, integration, custom programming, and other hands-on technical activities in relation to implementation of ServiceNow
- Implement ServiceNow customization's including: UI Policies, UI Actions, Business Rules, Client Scripts, workflow administration, and data import
- Participate in full software development life cycle: Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, Training, and Operational support
- Serve as an individual contributor or team member on client ServiceNow engagements
- A minimum of three years of ITSM or ServiceNow Development experience; U.S. Federal government consulting experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related discipline from an accredited college/university
- Experience working in an Agile or Scrum software development environment
- Familiarity with implementing solutions on the ServiceNow platform
- Ability to travel as required to support firm engagements
- U.S. citizenship required and an active U.S. Federal government Secret security clearance
client complies with all local/state regulations in regards to displaying salary ranges. If required, the salary range(s) are displayed below and are specifically for those potential hires who will perform work in or reside in the location(s) listed, if selected for the role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data, ranges, applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. JD, technology), for example.
client LLP (the U.S. member firm of client International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. client is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. client complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
client does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to client offices, client sites or client events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).