A leading global Insurance company is looking for a Senior/ Property Underwriter to join their dynamic business. This is a great opportunity to join a successful and fast-paced environment and the ideal candidate will be responsible for underwriting activities and P&L responsibility of Property products. You will be required to effectively manage and establish strong relationships with various stakeholders.
Reporting to the Head of Property on local and regional activities, you will be providing technical expert support, continuously drive the development of the business plans and safeguarding the portfolio.
- 6 years of Underwriting experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications, specialist qualifications or equivalent.
- Broad insurance industry knowledge
- Great communication skills
- Excellent understanding of class specific underwriting and development reinsurance knowledge.
- Understanding of relevant market conditions.