Oliver James are currently partnered with a leading Financial Services business focused on efficient payment services & solutions in Zurich to recruit a Senior Solution Architect. With recent expansion of the IT Architecture team, our client are now looking for an additional experienced Architect that can make an instant impact. If you are looking to have strong involvement & influence in digital transformation with very clear business & technical goals, objectives & targets, then we would like to hear from you!
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Design, creation & implementation of technology road-maps that coordinates business vision and technology, working to match and facilitate Business & IT alignment.
- Take responsibility for evaluation, design & analysis for the implementation of solution architecture for business applications & platforms, working alongside business strategy, value-streams & requirements
- Creation of architecture design to guide solution development across products, platforms, projects and more
- Close collaboration with application architects to manage and develop architecture for a broader scope of projects
- Cooperation with local teams across Switzerland as well as external partners (FinTech)
- Higher education desired (Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science or a similar area of study)
- Multiple years of experience in a similar role such as IT Solution Architect or Software Architect (ideally within the Financial Services/FinTech/Payment Solutions industry)
- Familiarity in the use of architecture frameworks, ideally with TOGAF or Zachman
- Proven experience with cloud, microservices, CI/CD, container based solutions, with an interest in working in agile solutions
- Strong communication skills in order to work efficiently with non-technical audience
- Fluent English speaking (German and/or Italian is hugely beneficial)
In this role & company, you will work in a dynamic, fast paced and creative environment with good development opportunities. The client have an open minded, flat hierarchy culture and structure and you will be given extensive decision-making powers to influence & impact. Attractive 'work from home' policies (about 50% of the time) are on offer as well as benefits & employment conditions.
For more information, please contact William.firstname.lastname@example.org | +41 43 508 05 01