We are looking for a ServiceNow Developer / Consultant to join an industry leading diversified organisation. This organisation is the market leader within multiple ServiceNow business units and are very much a collaborative organisation who put their employees at the heart of the entity.
The organisation is looking to expand their ServiceNow practice, ServiceNow is a platform that this organisation takes great pride in, you will operate as a ServiceNow Developer for separate clients and will have the opportunity to grow within the business and team of ServiceNow enthusiasts.
We are ultimately looking for a highly skilled and motivated ServiceNow Developer with experience in Discovery and Scripting. In this role you'll play a crucial part in enhancing their clients ServiceNow platforms to streamline and optimise their IT Service Management processes.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- ITOM, ITSM, CMDB, Discovery, Scripting
- Create and maintain configuration management on the ServiceNow platform in all the relevant environments. .
- Flow Designer: Creating / maintaining existing flows, sub-flows, actions etc.
- Scripting: Script includes, Server-side scripting, Client-side scripts, Reusable scripts.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions within the ServiceNow platform.
- Utilise Discovery and other relevant tools to discover and map network infrastructure, software and dependencies.
- Create and maintain scripts and automation work flows to automate and optimise IT processes.
- Stay current with ServiceNow best practices and new features to continuously improve the platform!
If you are a ServiceNow developer who has previously worked within Discovery and Scripting and are excited about the potential to grow your role in a diverse ServiceNow practice, Then please click APPLY
You will be required occasionally to travel to client site across the UK, so being flexible and open to travel is desirable despite this being a Fully Remote Position!
For further details please reach out to email@example.com.