Oliver James is looking for an experienced ServiceNow Functional Analyst who knows how to deal with technical ServiceNow components at one of our clients in the transportation sector.
The position is open for freelance or permanent.
What are you going to do ?
* Analyse and translate the needs to the technical side or to the business side
* Define specifications
* Communicate and collaborate with the different stakeholders
* Gather and translate business needs to User Stories
* Describe functional or non functional elements that need a technical analysis by the analyst programmer in charge of configuration and development
* Provide ServiceNow Administration and Functional support to users and process owners across the Organization
* Perform Systems Integration, Testing and manage/coordinate user acceptance testing.
* Creation of technical and functional documents for ongoing maintenance items and projects
* Work in an Agile environment
What will you bring ?
* Expertise in development methods
* Experience with technical ServiceNow components such as: business rules, client scripts, UI policies and actions, UI pages and macros, script includes, catalog items, workflows, web services, reports, etc.
* Proficiency with ServiceNow components such as Service Catalog, Change/Incident/Problem Management, Asset Management, PPM, Discovery, Knowledge, CMDB, etc.
* Experience administering, configuring, developing, and customizing ServiceNow and related integrations
* Strong Knowledge of the ITSM/ITIL Framework
* Experience with Asset purchasing and receiving processes
* Workflow and approval configuration
You think you are the right person for this new challenge ? Please get in touch with : firstname.lastname@example.org
Oliver James introduce talented people to great organisations so that both may grow and benefit from each other's experiences, helping to fulfil their potential.