We are looking for a Software Development to join a UK leading technology business who are expanding due to an exciting period of growth!
Within this business you will operate as a Software Development and will be accountable for the development of specific projects within the business. You will take ownership of your own coding adhering to best coding practices within the business ensuring full collaboration with the wider team. Making sure that processes are documented, consistent and adhere to all policies and procedures through the business!
This is an exciting organisation where you will use the latest and greatest Cloud technologies, they are currently going through an exciting transformation towards an Azure environment. This is a .Net, C# focused role so you will need to be familiar with the Microsoft stack to help support developers within the business.
You will play a vital part in the businesses growth and strategy moving forwards, and there is no shortage of business projects as the success of the organisation is driving growth! You will have the ability to provide mentor-ship of junior developers and work closely with Senior and Principle developers to support the growth of Development within this organisation so you can reach your optimum performance levels!
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Clarifying business requirements to develop quality software solutions. Helping to determine the overall solution will work as guided by a product vision, target architecture and solutions design following development standards.
- Demonstrable understanding of how to develop quality software through testing frameworks and practices. Use of appropriate principles and patterns along with writing clean and secure code. Integrating with monitoring and alerting frameworks.
- Working closely with Project Managers building demand-led projects developing and executing project plans to manage time-lines, and resource allocation. Which will align expectations with the business and development teams.
- Facilitate team collaboration to increase solution quality, and work-flow optimisation.
- Participate in supporting the definition of a strategy for development teams by identifying initiatives that will help to contribute to the businesses Continuous Improvement mindset as well as it's working efficiency's.
- Work closely with the cross-functional teams.
- You will work closely providing third level support for production systems.
- Collaborate with internal & external stakeholders to prioritise features and requirements. Communicating any changes or progress updates to senior stakeholders
- Development experience in Azure cloud or alternatives (AWS or GCP)
- Ideally you are coming from a Microsoft tech stack background (.NET, C#, SQL)
- Microservices Architecture
- Databases - Microsoft SQL Server - Schema design & SQL
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Experienced in development standards, codes of practice, adhering to the above
We are open to hearing about candidates with a variety of backgrounds so please click apply! Further to this Azure experience is desired but not essential!
If you have experience in a .NET, C# Environment please click apply!
This role will be on a hybrid/remote basis, and you will need to be within a commutable distance near their offices, just outside of Warrington.
Please click apply or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.