Medior Full Stack Software Developer .Net - Continuous Learning
Our client is well known throughout Belgium and has a reputation for quality work in its sector, but also for being at the cutting edge of technology. They are a multi-brand and multi-supplier and their field of expertise is purely IT.
Easy access via public transport (near Auderghem) will allow you to have a perfect balance between professional and personal life.
This famous IT company offers a more serene and efficient working atmosphere that will bring you a lot of job satisfaction and a challenging career. Therefore, it will give you a boost to your career.
Finally, the employees of this company often make a career here and quickly become experts in their field, especially due to their multiple trainings around different technologies.
Medior Full Stack Software Developer .Net - The job :
- You will actively participate in the development of new software, and maintain and improve existing applications.
- Starting from expressed User Requirements, you will analyse and write functional and technical analyses, and participate in the validation of the technical specifications of the applications.
- Based on the Functional and Technical Analyses, you will develop the corresponding Source Codes for each application in the required language.
- You will create the Unit and Integration Tests in accordance with the Test Cases prepared by the System Analysts or Project Managers. You will document the Test results in order to take a decision regarding the implementation of the developed software.
- Together with the IT Team you will participate in Maintenance and 2ndLine Application Support.
- You will draft all Technical Documentation and contribute in creating the Functional Documentation.
- You have experience in developing integration with ERP solutions and basic knowledge of Enterprise Management Systems (Accounting, Logistics, Sales,…).
- You bring innovation, new methods and new Analysis and Development tools.
- You will work closely together with the Head of WEB Development.
Medior Full Stack Software Developer .Net - Your profile :
- You have at least 3 years of experiences in .Net development.
- You can work with the following technologies : C#, HTML, SQL server, SQL script, Oracle, Bootstrap.
- Experienced with developing and implementing software using .Net Core, MVC, WCF, Entity Framework, Angular, services Rest (API), Azure, Webforms
- You are methodical, organized and like to work with clear objectives.
- You are fluent in French or Dutch and you have a professional level of
Medior Full Stack Software Developer .Net - Your future package :
- An attractive salary of up to 60K€ depending on your profile.
- Car & Fuel card, Group insurance, laptop, Smartphone, eco vouchers, transport expenses, net expenses.
- Homeworking 2 or 3 days/week (The choice is yours).
- Extensive training opportunities.
If you want to give your career a boost, take advantage of it and apply for this new challenge! Do not
wait any longer to send me your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly on 02
588 16 36