Title: Software Engineer IV (Lead)
Location: Raleigh *Fully remote
Work authorization: GC/US *No c2c/h1b
Salary: 165k + benefits
Interview process: 2 rounds
Experience required: 10+ years of experience
- Partners with Agile Program Manager (APM), Digital Product Manager (DPM), and Business Systems Analyst (BSA) to accurately capture stakeholder requests and system specifications and translate them into engineering artifacts, which typically include design specifications, source code, test scripts and test results.
- As part of Agile teams, completes complex software development work involving creative application of design, coding and debugging methods and techniques. Keeps Agile team and APM updated on product status.
- Utilizes high level software development expertise to provide guidance to stakeholders on devising effective and efficient approaches to achieve project and program objectives.
- Leads architecture and design discussion. Interface with other project and program areas to coordinate interdependencies and resolve issues.
- Consults with enterprise architects to ensure that the engineering realization is in accordance with Enterprise Architecture principles and software development best practices.
- Provides input to APM/DPM in creation of Product Roadmap, High Level Estimates
- Maintains a working knowledge of new technology and software engineering standards & practices.
- Extensive experience in developing software applications utilizing Angular JS and Java on Azure or similar cloud-based infrastructure.
- Knowledge in Rest based Microservices built using frameworks such as Spring Boot
- Experience Implementing and/or maintaining DevSecOps. Experience with the following toolsets a plus: GitHub, JFrog, SonarCloud, ArgoCD
- Experience with MS SQL or similar relational databases.
- Knowledge and experience using Agile software development principles, process, and tools.
- Knowledge and experience developing end user applications with modern and responsive UI.
- Experience in the Finance or Insurance domains is a plus.
Reach out to me for more information!
Contact number: 704-343-6536