Title: Software Engineering Lead (Director)
Type: FTE (Direct Hire)
Location: North Carolina, Hybrid
Salary Range: $145-160k Base + 30% Bonus
Sponsorship available: Yes
We are partnered with a leading Financial Services group who are seeking a Software Engineering Lead (Director) to drive the development of best-in-class web applications & API capabilities - contributing to the entire development lifecycle from concept to deployment.
- 10+ years of hands on software development experience in Java/J2EE, Web services and API solutions
- Proven experience in a software development leadership role, driving your team to deliver on best-in-class solutions
- Strong knowledge of AWS cloud computing components
- Proven capabilities in API design, including versioning, isolation, micro-services & API documentation framework (Swagger)
- Experience in automating DevOps processes, continuous integration and delivery pipelines (Maven, Jenkins, Stash, Ansible, Docker)
- Working knowledge of testing frameworks like Junit, Mockito, Spring Test.
- Knowledge of web application development using JSP, HTML, CSS/SASS, JQuery, Angular, Flex and NodeJS.
- Knowledge of relational and NoSQL database management systems.
- Engaging in working with global team of developers in leading best practices for software engineering.
To be considered for the role please apply online or email an updated Resume to William Barclay at Oliver James - email@example.com