We are looking for a Solution Architect to join a leading & reputable technology innovator, that is hiring due to continued success, even over the last couple of years!
This role will sit within their Architecture team who are currently working on a broad range of exciting projects. You will have the ability to be pivotal in engaging delivery teams within the business, leveraging Agile development methodologies and you will be involved in enterprise-class internal platforms, COTS products and cloud services.
- You will be working on the technical product delivery within the Microsoft technology stack, so experience within this would be advantageous.
- Experience of architecting using cloud technologies, particularly in Azure.
- Experienced in working in high-volume, data-driven organisations.
- Knowledge in defining technical solutions, as well as integration's with enterprise class COTS (ERP/CRM) cloud solutions
- Knowledge of design, analysis and modelling techniques, ideally within a formalised framework (TOGAF, Zachman etc).
- Experience in the full Software Delivery Life-cycle process, within a regulated / consumer focused environment.
- Creating and presenting architecture to formal governance boards.
- Engagement with senior stakeholders, communicating business goals to deliverable solutions and outcomes.
- Experience Architecting within Agile delivery methods - e.g. scaled Agile (SAFe) or scrum.
- An interest and potential exposure in emerging & maturing technologies, (IOT, Blockchain, RPA, AI, etc.)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation who pride themselves on flexibility and being a people-centric organisation, encouraging a collaborative & open culture.
If this is something that sounds of interest to you, then please don't hesitate to apply via the link or email email@example.com for more information.