Oliver James is pleased to be supporting a global insurer in their search for a Specialty Pricing Actuary. This is a really exciting opportunity, with variety and autonomy afforded to the successful candidate. You'll be working across multiple lines of business including but not limited to, Energy, Financial Lines, Property and Casualty.
You will be joining into a team that celebrates innovation, focusing on Corporate Business meaning you get to work with some of the largest and most complex insurance programmes in the market.
This is a front facing role, where you will be responsible for Case Pricing, working closely with the underwriters and applying yourself to the innovation and adaption of new technologies, with opportunities to learn SQL, R/Python, Power BI and more.
- Experience in an actuarial role, London Market/Lloyd's Pricing or Commercial Lines Pricing
- PQ/NNQ/FIA Actuary
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- London based, hybrid working
- Extremely flexible with their ways of working
- Up to £110k DOE
- This role does not offer sponsorship, please only apply if you have full right to work in the UK
If the above sounds of interest or you would like further information, please get in touch on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3861 9140.