We are looking for an experienced SQL Developer to join a reputable Financial Services company in Manchester. This company is expanding considerably due to continued success and has various on going transformation projects.
You will join a team of highly skilled database professionals with a vast knowledge base across database development, reporting, integration and analysis services.
Predominately you will keep pace with the high volume of complex changes within the fast-paced environment, you will enhance the live MSSQL database estate for the global company also taking responsibility for the planning, roll out of development, QA and live systems.
Skills & Experience
- Strong knowledge and experience of SQL Server (2008, 2012, 2017)
- Knowledge on TSQL, ANSI SQL
- Knowledge of optimisation technologies (profiling, indexing, routine maintenance, server configuration, file structures etc)
- Experience working with ETL Processes and Tools
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Experience within the Financial Services sector
- Experience / knowledge around Azure - DevOps, Data Factory, Data Lakes, Data Factory
- Identifying & fixing faults on a broader SQL environment - Dev, Test, QA etc
This is a great opportunity to join a global business that is putting a lot of emphasis on internal development & change.
Paying up to £50k plus a great benefit package, this role will be fully remote for the moment and will proceed to be a hybrid office/ home pattern in the future.
Please click apply or email email@example.com for more details.