Sr. ServiceNow Engineer
4+ years of experience
Salary max 160,000
Industry: Finance-IT dept.
We are looking for Senior ServiceNow Engineer who is a thought leader, and champion implementer for our ServiceNow platform and related integrations. The role sits within the ServiceNow Platform Team and is tasked with delivering solutions that integrate various enterprise systems in a hybrid cloud environment. We are a mix of engineers and developers who perform both design and build. You will work in a DevOps team, with a "form follows function" mindset, pulling work from a backlog that can range from core platform to application enhancements, while continually growing capabilities and solutions. You may also participate in innovation and Skunkworks projects, exploring new capabilities prior to product management prioritization.
More Specifically, You Will
- Work closely with architecture and building/implementing platform capabilities that include ITSM, ITOM, ITAM, APM, ITBM, CSM, SIR, and GRC.
- Collaborate with ServiceNow Platform SRE team including release to ensure quality and stability.
- Provide documentation of work, in both runbooks, workflows/diagrams, whiteboards, and narratives.
- Deliver a positive and valuable experience to internal and external clients in every interaction
Bring Your Best! What this role needs:
- 4+ years of experience on ServiceNow-centric initiatives, including and active Certified Application Developer (CAD) and senior experience on IT Service Management.
- Solid understanding of ServiceNow Platform as a product and its capabilities (advanced system administration).
- Curiosity and experimentation - passionate about learning from mistakes and refactoring solutions for capability, consistency, and efficiency.
- Hands on with ServiceNow forms and workspaces; deep knowledge on capabilities, development, and Software Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Advanced experience working in Agile Scrum environment
- Excellent time management, communication, and organization skills with an aptitude toward creative problem-solving.
- A self-starter with a record of accomplishment in managing multiple sophisticated tasks and ability to work with business clients to help capture and define solutions.
Nice To Have
- ServiceNow Mobile (Mobile, Agent Mobile) application development and configuration experience
- App Engine Studio (Tokyo Release) and application repo integration to GitLab CI (for citizen and pro developers)
- Active and up to date ServiceNow ITxx Implementor certifications or training in one or more applications (CIS).
- Architectural or master architect certifications
- Integration Hub Pro experience
- Highly competitive compensation, including annual bonus opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans, 401(k), pension program
- Tuition reimbursement, commuter plans, and paid time off
- Extensive Professional Training Opportunities
- Excellent Work/Life Balance